You are here
The objectives are:
- To create a digital dataset of seasonal averages and trend of eutrophication in the Baltic Sea for the past ten years;
- To assess whether the resolution, availability and consistency of the available data are sufficient for assessment of eutrophication status with certain confidence;
- To evaluate the existing Baltic Sea biogeochemical monitoring network in regard of eutrophication assessment.
Main data sources are:
- HELCOM COMBINE monitoring data in the HELCOM/ICES database;
- EMODnet Chemistry portal and possibly other EMODnet portals;
- Copernicus marine service in-situ products (up to March 2015 as MyOcean, MyOcean2 and MyOcean FO);
- Earth observation data (MyOcean and other regional products);
- Reanalysis data from biogeochemical models for last ten years (DMI).
|Tallinn University of Technology|
|Danish Meteorological Institute|
|Swdish Meteorological and Hydrological Institution|