Memorandums of Understanding
List of main Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) between EMODnet Secretariat and other parties:
- Between EMODnet and Copernicus Marine Service:
- EMODnet Physics with Mercator Ocean and ifremer INSITUTAC for CMEMS – August 2016. The purpose of this MoU is to define the conditions under which EMODnet Physics and CMEMS will enhance their collaboration to be able to provide coherent and complementary sustained services, avoid duplication of efforts and facilitate access to CMEMS and EMODnet services to a wider community who needs in situ products.
- EMODnet Chemistry and EMODnet Secretariat with Mercator Ocean / Coriolis CMEMS INSITU TAC – September 2019. This MoU identifies areas and activities of cooperation between EMODnet Chemistry and CMEMS INTAC such as : Metadata and data exchange, Development of products, Distribution of products andTeaming up in relevant projects and joined activities
- EMODnet Bathymetry with the Nippon Foundation – GEBCO Seabed 2030 Project – September 2019
- EMODnet Secretariat with Nausicaà for the development and promotion of the European Atlas of the Seas – January 2019
- EMODnet Secretariat with Escola Azul (DGPM – Direção-Geral de Política do Mar) for the development and promotion of the European Atlas of the Seas – September 2019